Crystal Eye XDR OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is Crystal Eye XDR?
Crystal Eye XDR
Extend, Detection and Response
Crystal Eye XDR (Extended Detection & Response) protects, detects and responds to threats across your whole organisation, all from a single unified platform. It secures your organisation from the cloud to the endpoint with a range of integrated security controls.
- Security incidents are becoming more complex while compliance obligations are becoming harder to meet.
- Organisations are struggling with too many products from different vendors which aren’t integrated together.
- Companies need to be able to quickly identify real threats from all the noise and then initiate rapid response procedures to minimise business impact.
- XDR solves these problems by avoiding the complexity of configuring and monitoring separate security systems.
- XDR offers a single unified platform that delivers security protection, threat detection and incident response across your whole organisation.
- Reduce the risk of a security incident.
- Reduce time to detect and respond to an event.
- Reduce the cost of securing your business.
XDR – Extended Detection & Response
- XDR involves the collection and correlation of event data from endpoint, network and cloud sensors to identify real threats anywhere in your environment and automatically trigger a coordinated response to secure your business.
- The first fully-integrated detection and response platform is ready to go out-of-the-box, so it delivers a consistent level of security without the complexity of integrating products from multiple vendors.
- Our network-based and cloud-based sensors (Crystal Eye XDR) deliver Network Detection & Response (NDR), in combination with our host-based sensors (XDR Endpoints) deliver End-Point Detection & Response (EDR) which all work together to deliver Extended Detection & Response (XDR).
- Crystal Eye Orchestrate is our centralised management console which takes care of the service delivery and also acts as a data lake to collect all the data for correlation and response coordination. This is a significantly simpler process due to the standard data format and shared data storage used across the Crystal Eye products, which avoids the laborious task of normalising and correlating data from different technologies.
More than SIEM
- XDR avoids the complex integration required with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and breaks down the silos between different systems by having a single data store for all events.
- Where SIEM focuses on pulling the data together into events, XDR has the added benefit of pro-active and automated rapid response to stop threats in their tracks before real damage occurs. XDR goes a step further to provide advanced threat detection with research analysis labs to support defensive efforts.
- Our XDR solution has integrated Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) processes which allow you to automate responses to low-risk threats and coordinate responses to high-risk threats with the relevant resources.
- These capabilities are typically not accessible for most organisations, but our integrated SOAR approach provides a comprehensive, cost-effective response solution available to businesses of any size. Our automated incident response process gets executed immediately when a breach occurs and is significantly cheaper than alternative options.
Download the Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022
Crystal Eye XDR Customers
Crystal Eye XDR Video