We use Graylog for developer login to assist developers and help them find issues faster, and for certain applications in production.
Graylog is #14 ranked solution in Log Management Software. PeerSpot users give Graylog an average rating of 8 out of 10. Graylog is most commonly compared to Splunk: Graylog vs Splunk. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 30% of all views.
What is Graylog?
Graylog is purpose-built to deliver the best log collection, storage, enrichment, and analysis. Graylog is:
- Considerably faster analysis speeds.
- More robust and easier-to-use analysis platform.
- Simpler administration and infrastructure management.
- Lower cost than alternatives.
- Full-scale customer service.
- No expensive training or tool experts required.
Graylog was previously known as Graylog2.
Download the Log Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022
Blue Cross Blue Shield, eBay, Cisco, LinkedIn, SAP, King.com, Twilio, Deutsche Presse-Agentur
Graylog Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Graylog pricing:
"It's an open-source solution that can be used free of charge."