Hyper-Converged (HCI) Questions
My environment is as follows:
- APP server
- Web servers
- SQL servers
- File servers
We have 25 servers and 100 users.
Use case: Production and Distribution
Which Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), in your opinion, is the best and the most suitable (for my environment) for a disaster recovery solution?(less)
Hi community members,
What are some important factors to keep in mind and to compare when choosing between HCI solutions?
Gaurav VyasAvailability, support, cost, compatibility and scalability, cloud readiness.
Oct 26 2021
From my own research, it seems that Converged Infrastructure relies on hardware, whereas Hyper-Converged Infrastructure is software-based. What does this mean in practical terms? What are the pros and cons of each?
Aug 06 2021
What are key factors that businesses should take into consideration when choosing between traditional SAN and hyper-converged solutions?
Aug 31 2021
We all know that it's important to conduct a trial and/or proof-of-concept as part of the buying process.
Do you have any advice for the community about the best way to conduct a trial or POC? How do you conduct a trial effectively?
Are there any mistakes to avoid?
Nov 02 2021
There are a lot of vendors offering HCI solutions. What is the #1 most important criteria to look for when evaluating solutions?
Help your peers cut through the vendor hype and make the best decision.
Product CategoriesHyper-Converged (HCI)
Download our free Hyper-Converged (HCI) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Lenovo, Dell EMC, Fujitsu, and more!
- When evaluating Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, what aspect is the most important to look for?
- What's the best way to trial hyper-converged (HCI) solutions?
- SAN vs. HCI: What should businesses know before choosing one over the other?
- What is the difference between converged and hyper-converged infrastructure?
- What questions should one ask when researching HCI solutions?
- Which Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) is the best for a disaster recovery solution?