Oct 07 2021
We all know it's really hard to get good pricing and cost information.
Please share what you can so you can help your peers.
Sep 24 2021
If you were talking to someone whose organization is considering Malwarebytes, what would you say?
How would you rate it and why? Any other tips or advice?
Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP) Questions
Nov 29 2021
Which EPP solution to choose for a university: Seqrite Endpoint Security vs Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection vs Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
Hello dear community,
My organization (a university with 500+ employees and ~5000 students) is looking for an endpoint security solution. Currently, we have Seqrite Endpoint Security, Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection and Kaspersky Endpoint Security on the table for our consideration.
Which of these solutions would you recommend to choose and why? Please advise.
I appreciate your help!(less)
Nov 06 2021
What are the best on-premise Endpoint Security solutions for a Tech Services company with 10,000 employees?
Hi dear professionals,
I'm working as the Cloud Security Architect at a Tech Sevices company with 10,000+ employees and I'm looking for suggestions about on-premise endpoint security solutions.
Please recommend the best product/solution that fits the requirements below (salient features and expected features):
- Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
- Application Change Control (ACC)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
1. Integration with NAC solution
2. Real-time scans (both new files and URLs) and scheduled scans (scanning all files against newly-deployed signatures)
3. Protection from malicious web downloads
4. Protection from exploits
5. Application and device control
6. Reports and alerts
7. Detecting alerts (ASAP)
8. Incident investigation and remediation
9. AI/MI-based behavior anomaly detection and remediation
10. Third-party integrations
11. Flexible deployment options
12. Endpoint Security Solution Threat Intelligence
13. Sandboxing is a must
Nov 23 2021
I am working as an IT member at a research company with 200 employees (at most).
I am looking at the pros and cons of SCCM and BigFix software.
At the moment, we are using BigFix just for updating and I think if we switch to SCCM that would be a more complicated and costly solution because of my company's infrastructure and requirements.
What is your professional recommendation for me? Is SCCM going to bring unnecessary workload for a small company, such as mine? Also, is it worth choosing SCCM over BigFix based on its features, budget, etc?
Jun 28 2021
There are many cybersecurity tools available, but some aren't doing the job that they should be doing.
What are some of the threats that may be associated with using 'fake' cybersecurity tools?
What can people do to ensure that they're using a tool that actually does what it says it does?(less)
Aug 25 2021
We all know that it's important to conduct a trial and/or proof-of-concept as part of the buying process.
Do you have any advice for your peers about the best way to conduct a trial/POC?
How do you conduct a trial effectively? Are there any mistakes to avoid?(less)
Aug 30 2021
What is the best for ransomware infection?
Nov 18 2021
Let the community know what you think. Share your opinions now!
Product CategoriesEndpoint Protection for Business (EPP)
Download our free Malwarebytes Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
- What's the best way to trial endpoint protection solutions?
- When evaluating Endpoint Security, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- What are the threats associated with using ‘bogus’ cybersecurity tools?
- What is the best for ransomware infection?
- What are the best on-premise Endpoint Security solutions for a Tech Services company with 10,000 employees?
- SCCM vs BigFix: what are pros and cons?
- Which EPP solution to choose for a university: Seqrite Endpoint Security vs Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection vs Kaspersky Endpoint Security?