Azure Machine Learning Studio works with our ERP solution.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is #1 ranked solution in top AI Development Platforms and #4 ranked solution in top Data Science Platforms. PeerSpot users give Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio an average rating of 8 out of 10. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is most commonly compared to Databricks: Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio vs Databricks. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio?
Azure Machine Learning is a cloud predictive analytics service that makes it possible to quickly create and deploy predictive models as analytics solutions.
It has everything you need to create complete predictive analytics solutions in the cloud, from a large algorithm library, to a studio for building models, to an easy way to deploy your model as a web service. Quickly create, test, operationalize, and manage predictive models.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Will Help You:
- Rapidly build and train models
- Operationalize at scale
- Deliver responsible solutions
- Innovate on a more secure hybrid platform
With Microsoft Azure Machine Learning You Can:
- Prepare data: Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio offers data labeling, data preparation, and datasets.
- Build and train models: Includes notebooks, Visual Studio Code and Github, Automated ML, Compute instance, a drag-and-drop designer, open-source libraries and frameworks, customizable dashboards, and experiments
- Validate and deploy: Manage endpoints, automate machine learning workflows (pipeline CI/CD), optimize models, access pre-built container images, share and track models and data, train and deploy models across multi-cloud and on-premises.
- Manage and monitor: Track, log, and analyze data, models, and resources; Detect drift and maintain model accuracy; Trace ML artifacts for compliance; Apply quota management and automatic shutdown; Leverage built-in and custom policies for compliance management; Utilize continuous monitoring with Azure Security Center.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Features:
- Easy & flexible building interface: Execute your machine learning development through the Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio using drag-and-drop components that minimize the code development and straightforward configuration of properties. By being so flexible, the solution also helps build, test ,and generate advanced analytics based on the data.
- Wide range of supported algorithms: Configuration is simple and easy because Microsoft Azure ML offers readily available well-known algorithms. There is also no limit in importing training data, and the solution enables you to fine-tune your data easily, saving money and time and helping you generate more revenue.
- Easy implementation of web services: Simply drag and drop your data sets and algorithms, and link them together to implement web services. It only requires one click to create and publish the web service, which can be used from any device by passing valid credentials.
- Great documentation: Microsoft Azure provides full stacks of documentation, such as tutorials, quick starts, references, and many other resources that help you understand how to easily build, manage, deploy, and access machine learning solutions effectively.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Benefits:
- It is fully integrated with Python and R SDKs.
- It has an updated drag-and-drop interface, generally known as Azure Machine Learning Designer.
- It supports MLPipelines, where you can build flexible and modular pipelines to automate workflows.
- It supports multiple model formats depending upon the job type.
- It has automated model training and hyperparameter tuning with code-first and no-code options.
- It supports data labeling projects.
Reviews from Real Users:
"The ability to do the templating and be able to transfer it so that I can easily do multiple types of models and data mining is a valuable aspect of this solution. You only have to set up the flows, the templates, and the data once and then you can make modifications and test different segmentations throughout.” - Channing S.l, Owner at Channing Stowell Associates
"The most valuable feature is the knowledge bank, which allows us to ask questions and the AI will automatically pull the pre-prescribed responses.” - Chris P., Tech Lead at a tech services company
"The UI is very user-friendly and the AI is easy to use.” - Mikayil B., CRM Consultant at a computer software company
"The solution is very fast and simple for a data science solution.” - Omar A., Big Data & Cloud Manager at a tech services company
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio was previously known as Azure Machine Learning, MS Azure Machine Learning Studio.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Buyer's Guide
Download the Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Customers
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Schneider Electric, BP
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Video
Archived Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Reviews (more than two years old)
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2022.
563,780 professionals have used our research since 2012.