I would like feedback of people's experiences with tools for Data Loss Prevention for Microsoft 365.
- In-built in win10, no extra agent required.
- less amount of system memory utilized.
- less amount of slowness issue in the application. Especially Excel.
-Fast detection and classification.
-continuous improvement in the solution.
- No endpoint discovery
- Lack of IDM policies
- time-consuming as it takes a long time to apply policies and show incidents on could console
- less visibility into incident forensic.
- Non-friendly with SIEM.
Hi @HimanshuTejwani, @Anteneh Asnake, @SathishKumar and @Biswajit Mohanty. Based on your previous experience, it looks like you will be able to assist here.
What do you like most about Microsoft 365 Business?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the community!