Over 6 years ago
Answered a question: When evaluating backup and recovery software, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
The solution meets your Business's requirements specifically in terms of data security, data retention, speed of restoration when you need data back and confirmation that your data will be destroyed when you terminate the contract.
Over 6 years ago
Backup and Recovery Software
I am a very experienced Account Manager, with an extensive background in Hybrid Cloud services and hosted desktop solutions, multi-site connectivity, Cloud Backup, Disaster Recovery, Managed and Professional Services and Voice over IP.
With a strong technical, implementation and professional services background, I have an excellent understanding of complex multi-vendor solutions in both Direct Sales and selling through Partners.
The migration of traditional IT services does not simply need an understanding of the new Cloud Based Services, you need to understand the current solutions, the migration process and how this process needs to be managed. As a Technical Account Manager, this is my strength, spotting the potential issues, and proposing the optimum solution.
I am self-motivated, and equally used to working in, or running a team, or working by myself.
Specialisms and experience includes:
• Complex Voice and IT solution migration to Cloud Based Services
• Multi-site connectivity solutions including VoIP, broadband, leased lines, WiFi and mobile 4G technologies
• Cloud Based Services including online Backup, Disaster Recovery, VoIP, Collaboration and secure data services
• Managed connectivity solutions in the CCTV and Access Control sector through Integrators and Direct Sales
• Program and Project management including experience in Prince2
• Vendor selection and management in multi-vendor solutions
• Supplier selection and management.
• Definition of new managed services, setting price structures, definition of service contracts, collateral and education of the partners and resellers
• Account management and development
• New business development
• Man management – both direct reporting and matrix management
The one constant in technology is change and I thrive in a dynamic environment, giving me the ability to help clients adapt to market and technology changes.